Friday, October 30, 2015

Alisa Anderson's Fallen Angel: A Mafia Romance Book Tour #Romance #Suspense @bitchesbewritin #Mafia #Crime




Welcome to the Book Tour for Alisa Anderson's Fallen Angel: A Mafia Romance - Part 1: A Roman Crime Family Novel. This novel is a dark and tasty tale which may remind you of the Sopranos, only so much better. Already climbing the suspense and anthology charts on Amazon, it is sure to skyrocket to a best seller in no time. Oh and did we mention that there are five other books in this series? Mark our words readers these characters will take you on one hell of a ride. So prepare yourselves, because things are about to get dicey!




Fire Meet Gasoline... 

When Jess packed up her belongings and fled her small hometown in Kansas, she never looked back. Free from her family’s dark past she was finally able to pursue her lifelong dream as a professional dancer. She never expected to find herself at his door...or at his club. 

Nick was unlike any other man she had ever met. Sexy…Alluring…Predatory. Dangerous. The kind of man with more secrets than even she had. Every instinct warned Jess against knowing him further, but she always did like playing with fire… 

Nick Roman took one look at Jess and knew she was trouble from the very start. But something about the defiant twist of her mouth and the wide, haunted eyes of a damaged soul touched him in places he had long ago thought dead. He knew he needed to stay far away from her for his own sanity, but like a moth to a flame he was helpless to resist… 

Working at Takers Gentleman's Club was the last place Jess thought she would find herself, but she quickly learned how the game was played. 

See what you want, take what you can get…but at what cost? 

***Fallen Angel is a mafia romance serial novel released every 6 to 8 weeks, at approximately 12000 to 15000 words each. Due to sexual content, implied and actual scenes of abuse, violence, organized crime, language and frequent illegal drug use, we recommend this to mature audiences, ages 18 and over, who are comfortable with this subject matter.*** 

An Unofficial Soundtrack for Fallen Angel by Cameron Skye

I’ve been asked on several occasions if my ebook series, Fallen Angel: A Mafia Romance were to become a movie, what songs would I include on the soundtrack.

I gave this serious thought and even had a few good laughs over it. See, these books are based in part on events from my life. So, to come up with a soundtrack would be like putting music to parts of my own life.

So, after much thought.

Here are my picks for an unofficial soundtrack.

Fire Meet Gasoline
I choose this song for what would be the opening credits. For me, it sets the tone for the overall series. The chorus perfectly defining Nick and Jess’s relationship from day one.

Fire meet gasoline.
Fire meet gasoline.
I’m burning alive.
I can barely breathe.
When you’re here loving me.
Fire meet gasoline.

Hot Child in the City
This song was picked by Nick for Jess’s audition at his gentlemen’s club, Takers. I think it defines his first thoughts about her perfectly.

Danger in the shape of something wild.
Stranger dressed in black she's a hungry child.
No-one knows who she is or what her name is.
I don't know where she came from or what her game is.

Madonna – Justify My Love
While many have said the relationship between Jess and Nick went way too quickly, the truth is the two of us (me and my Nick) did hook up within three days of meeting each other.

*hangs head*

What can I say…there really was just a crazy, intense chemistry between the two of us. =)

The reason this song was chosen was, I felt the lyrics portrayed Jess’s thoughts about Nick at the time in the story. 

Yearning, burning.
For you to justify my love.
What are you gonna do?
What are you gonna do?
Talk to me - tell me your dreams.
Am I in them?
Tell me your fears.
Are you scared?
Tell me your stories.
I'm not afraid of who you are.
We can fly!

And…boy oh boy did they fly =)

Leona Lewis – Bleeding Love
Jess had many people warn her about getting involved with Nick. They tried their hardest to pull her out of the insanity before she got hurt. She however, like an idiot, didn’t listen to them.

At this point in the story she is totally and completely in love with Nick. Regardless of how many times she got cut open by his love.

Trying hard not to hear but they talk so loud.
Their piercing sounds fill my ears try to fill me with doubt.
Yet I know that the goal is to keep me from falling.

But nothing's greater than the rush.
That comes with your embrace.
And in this world of loneliness I see your face.
Yet everyone around me thinks that I'm going crazy.
Maybe, maybe.
But I don't care what they say, I'm in love with you.

Rihanna – Russian Roulette
Jess was pulled into Nick’s business world regardless of if she wanted to be or not. I felt the following lyrics just seemed poetic for the moment they found themselves alone in his private bathroom.

Say a prayer to yourself.
He says: "close your eyes. Sometimes it helps."
And then I get a scary thought.
That he's here means he's never lost.
And you can see my heart beating.
You can see it through my chest.
Said I'm terrified, but I'm not leaving.


David Guetta – Dangerous
When Jess returns to the booth in Miami, this song is playing in the background. She swore Nick requested it. I can see why lol.

I can hear the sirens burning.
Red lights turning.
I can’t hold back now.
So hold on tight.

Coldplay – Fix You
Jess wants Nick to fix all the problems in my life. She needed his love to be a light to guide her out of a very dark period in her life. However, Nick cannot fix her nor can she fix all the things that were wrong with him.

All the demons chasing both of them wouldn’t allow either to do so.

To this day I still love the light in him (my real Nick) and it will always guide me home.

Tears stream down your face.
When you lose something you cannot replace.
Tears stream down your face and I.
Tears stream down your face.
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes.
Tears stream down your face and I.
Lights will guide you home.
And ignite your bones.
And I will try to fix you.

One More Night – Vault
The lyrics to this song seem to express everything between Jess and Chris. In Part 5, Jess was laying…dying. She found nobody there. Her hope was to be given one last night. With Nick. For Nick.

Ghosts and silhouettes.
They take a piece of me, they want it all.
Oh but to wait in an empty room.
With the feeling that is closing in.
I had a dream I was dying.
But I found nobody there.
And if one last night is all that we've been given.
Let's live it like we care.
For one last night.

Sleep to Dream – Fiona Apple
In Book 5, things come to a head between Jess and Connie. Afterwards, Jess takes the stage. This song is playing at her request. I think the lyrics outline the anger she felt toward both Nick and Connie. Mostly Nick.

I have never been.
So insulted in all my life.
I could swallow the seas.
To wash down all this pride.
First you run like a fool.
Just to be at my side.
And now you run like a fool.
But you just run to hide.
And I can't abide
.

I can’t wait till Part 6 in this series is complete. Initially, we planned on making the last book in the series. However, there is so much more to tell about Nick and Jess’s journey. We’re still deciding if we want to keep going with part 7, etc or start a new chapter. Stay tuned. We’ll let you know the moment we do.

Either way, I’ll have to update the list to include songs from the other books. I do know the song that I would choose to play during the ending credits. Skylar Grey’s I know you. Nick and Jess, do know each other. The good and bad. Their love taking it to a deep and spiritual level.

It’s what makes their love so special.

I know you Baby- Skylar Grey
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_aMvIDIzSo
I’d love to hear your ideas on what songs should be included on the unofficial soundtrack. Who knows? Maybe someday they will be.
What? A girl can dream, right? *winks*
If you haven’t already, make sure to check out our Fallen Angel: A Mafia Romance Series. Parts 1-5 are available now at amazon. #Free with #KindleUnlimited

Take Care

Cameron~





well...alisa did stuff and is still doing stuff. only now she has two boys crazy enuff to want her as their mommy. hey, at least she tried to warn them, so her job is done. she doesn’t like to capitalize, partially because she likes how lower case letters look visually, but mostly out of laziness. please don't judge. it could be you. and she would say, hey. you're alright, buddy. you're ok in my book. now c'mere for a hug. the hug might be pushing it. air kiss? you are strangers, after all, with only a mutual love of poor grammar.
​she lives for a world full of controllable anatomically correct, android men programmed to meet her specific feminine needs (wink, wink, nudge, nudge with a big waggle of the eyebrows). who look like the rock. and ian somerhalder. and idris elba. and that's it she promises. variety. gotta have variety, right?
​but alas...apparently that exists only in johanna lindsey's genius mind. so until then, she enjoys her incredibly warped sense of humor. she reads tons of erotica and romantic, drippy goo that makes her heart go pitter patter. then she thought, hey. what, she said to herself. (softly, of course, so no one finds out she is indeed, 2 nuts short of a fruitcake) maybe you should write this stuff too. maybe someone will like it and maybe buy it. so she said, huh, you think? then she said, well...yeah, i wouldn't have suggested it...(inserts sarcastic tone) and then she was like lose the attitude, ok? then she was all, would you just shut up and write, already? sheesh! and she did. :)

Website 

Blog 

Twitter 

Facebook 

Amazon Author Page 

1 comment: